Beautiful Blogger Award

:) I have received an award! :)



From The Book Guru Girl

Wow! Thank you!

Now, as per her instructions,

Passing this on to 15 people.
Abigail  at All Things Urban Fantasy
The Book Smugglers
Maureen  at Mystical Magical Moments
 Shelia at One Persons Journey through a world of Books
 Anna  at Lose Your Heart In a Book
Kristin at The Fantasy Cafe
Lisa at For the Love of Books
Jessica at A Great Read
Briana at The Book Pixie
Angela at Dark Faerie Tales
Casey at A Passion for Books
Leslie at That Chick That Reads
Amy C at Romance Book Wyrm
Queen of Romance at Ramblings on Romance
Marissa at Marissa's Booklair (Beltated happy birthday, Marissa! :))
Anna from Anna's Book Blog
Seven things about me.
1) I love to read (not surprising, is it?)
2) I'm an aspiring writer.
3) The first novel I ever wrote was a contemporary romance about a motherless girl and a Frenchman (And I hope very hard no one ever finds that manuscript! ;))
4) I once fell in a canal, and went down, curious and without batting an eye til a family friend yanked me out.
(which I don't know if I could ever do again!)
5) I wanted to be a rock star (ala Stevie Nicks and Heart), when I was younger.
6) I think Michael Shanks (the guy that plays Daniel Jackson on the series Stargate SG:1) is really cute
7) When I was a child, I tried to dig a hole to China.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment