Stepping out Today--Romance Lives Forever

Juli's tweet screengrab
Good morning, ya'll. I hope you're doing well. I am. Sorta, except for the fact that I did too much yesterday and my hands are paying for it. (Do I whine about this too much? I'm sorry). If you don't suffer any kind of hand/forearm carpal tunnely type pain, believe me, it sucks!!!

Anyway, what have I done? Not too damned much, at least on the new idea that's percolating in my head. I have an opening scene but I'm trying a new plotting method. Oh joy! Let's hope it pays off. In the meantime, though, some good news, I've got the next Celtic Stewards Chronicles novel off to my editor as of yesterday. Ya!! So stay tuned. That will be coming...er, when it comes. hopefully before Halloween (a good conservative estimate, but hopefully doable). I'll let you know when it's up, of course.

In the meantime,  I thought I'd pop in here to say I'm guest at the Romance Lives Forever blog today talking about my experiences turning my LADY OF THE TAROT, into an audiobook! Do join us, y'all! You can find the interview here: https://rlfblog.com/juli-d-revezzo-0717/

I hope to see y'all there. I'm also brainstorming new posts, so be on the look out for those in the future. And as ever, I hope you have a lovely day!
***
Juli D. Revezzo's tweet screengrab

***  

Follow on Bloglovin'
  
Or for less frequent news. sign up for my new release newsletter here.
You can also:



***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Gothic fantasy romance LADY OF THE TAROT, now available in Audiobook from Audible and in ebook and paperback, MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment