Sunday--where is my transporter? #authorblogs #SundayBlogShare #BloggersBlast


Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Here we are, Sunday again, and I do hope y'all are having a good one. Life has been...well, the usual, these days. Mostly staying inside away from the heat. Reading. I'm partially done with an audiobook I've been chunking away at. I did some work on some guest posts (one up today here at Romance Lives Forever, and one Friday at vvb32Reads, if you'd like to see them.) I've also finished the next stage of revising my next book.

There are even thoughts of the next one. :)

This week saw the Summer Solstice, of course. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to Stonehenge again this year, like some of my blogging friends. Alas, that dream still remains unfulfilled (where is my transporter, damn it!) 

I forget if I mentioned this here, did I tell y'all I bundled Reign of Tarot? Yes, aside from now having the nifty cool audiobook of Lady of the Tarot, now that the series (duology) is finished, I've made a box set. If you'd like to get both REIGN OF TAROT books for the price of one, you can find it at Amazon.


What else did I do this week? Well, I got a book or two.

On the fiction side:

Thief's Blade by C. Greenwood,
Changeling: An Appalachian Magic Novel Book 2 (Appalachian Magic Series) by Debbie Herbert
Nefertiti's Heart (The Artifact Hunters Book 1) by A. W. Exley

and a few non-fiction titles:  Buried Cities, Complete Pompeii, Olympia, Mycenae by Jennie Hall. It's an old one, but if you read my posts from the last week, its subject has piqued my interest.
  
Nothing too exciting (depending on your point of view) ;).

Also Gods of Stonehenge by J.P. Reedman

Are we sensing a theme here? I wish I had a transporter, I'd probably be here and there and all over the place, every single week.

But oh no!

 Here we are in futuristic 2017 and we have no bloody transporters! Come on, science people! You've had fifty-three years to work the problem. It's time to catch up with the science fiction writers.;)

 (We'll get there. According to this, we are.) I would just prefer it to, you know, flying. Of course, there is the danger that if I do go to, oh, Naples, Pompeii, Ireland, or Stonehenge, my husband might have a hell of a time getting me to come back! ;)

Anyway!


Posts from last week.
A dandy new review for House of Dark Envy that I had to post about here.
My 3 greatest strengths/weaknesses/doubts
Summer Solstice
Oh and I posted a review for my last read on my book blog for A Victorian Grimoire by Patricia Telesco.


Anyway, that's been my week. This week I've got some posts scheduled up as I'll be hunkering down doing final work on the book. Yes, that's right, the new book will be coming soon! By next Sunday, even, if all goes well.
I even have a cover to show you. *rubs hands gleefully* Stay tuned!

 And, in order to link on those two sites, here's a picture (are we sick of silly pictures yet? Although, I have to admit, thus coffee cup by kaboompics.com is cute. ;)):


Have a good week, y'all!
Sunday morning: Where's my transporter? @julidrevezzo http://bit.ly/2s5szTs #BloggersBlast #SundayBlogShare #authorblogs  Tweet This
 



***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Gothic fantasy romance LADY OF THE TAROT, now available in Audiobook from Audible and in ebook and paperback, the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, the witch fantasy MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment