New review for House of Dark Envy

Hi everyone. I hope you're doing well. I am writing my fingers off and will have a new book for you soon! Literally fingers off. I ended up hurting again Friday and Saturday and had to take a few days away (so no typing blog posts for me!). 

I also got whacked with a little sideline research that I have no idea what I'm going to do with except that it's one of those things that may or may not be only cool to me. What, if anything, the ole muse makes out of it, only time will tell.
Grr... But the book is in it's final final pre-flight check round, and I hope to have it done... before or after July 4th.

In the meantime, I've found a great review for House of Dark Envy that I wanted to share with you.

From Twitch at Night Owl Reviews:

"I found the story between the pages to be a great read. I cannot help but like the history lessons in some of the story lines. I had no clue how the story or mystery was going to end. Overall there are great twists and turns...I would actually love to read more from this author." ~ Twitch

Cool, huh? Thanks, Twitch and everyone at Night Owl Reviews. :)

Folks, if you've read, and enjoyed the book, please leave a review at Amazon (or on your blog, or both). More are always welcome!



 
 
 ***

Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Gothic fantasy romance LADY OF THE TAROT, now available in Audiobook from Audible and in ebook and paperback, MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment