Monday, June 26, 2017

My Biggest Dream in life

  If you're wondering where these posts come from, I'm following (unofficially) this set of prompts here.

 My Biggest Dream in life




Dreams are funny things. They can motivate you or paralyze you. And some would say you can work hard on them and never achieve them, then others would say you can work so hard on them you don't realize you've achieved them. Everyone has some kind of dream, some of work goals, some of life goals.

Some people want to travel.  I do like to get away from time to time. What would be a dream? traveling by teleportation. Imagine popping into a teleporter and going to, say, Italy for lunch? That would be cool! (I'm waiting for the engineers to come up with transporters! Come on, dudes! Time's tickin' away, here!)

 And dreams change. I'm sure many of us have had more than one dream throughout our lives. At age five, what you wanted to be when you grew up I'm sure is quite different than what you wanted to be when you were fifteen, wasn't it?  I know it was for me.

My biggest "what do I want to be" kind of dream, changed throughout life. At 5, I wanted to be...I don't remember what I wanted to be! At 9, I wanted to be a certain goddess super heroine (does anyone remember the Syd & Marty Kroft shows? Electra Woman, Dyna Girl? Secrets of Isis?). Yeah. Those. But I wonder if anyone would even remember her/them. 

When I wasn't dreaming of saving the world and flying and all of that, I wanted to be a songwriter. At 15, I decided, to heck with simple songwriter, I wanted to be a rock star. 

Yes, it's true. I worked hard at channeling my inner Ann Wilson and Stevie Nicks! :) I even wrote a bunch of song lyrics. Even still have some of them too. (No, you cannot see them! *lol*)

At twenty, I decided I really wanted to be a writer. All these years later, here I am.

Out of all that, what is my biggest dream in life? Writing. From the song lyrics I wrote as a kid, to my first novel mss at 18 (no, you cannot see that one either!) to the books I now have on offer, the writing remained throughout. So I guess you can say that's been my biggest dream.


Although,I still wouldn't turn my nose up at the being a rock star part--or traveling to Campania (southern Italy) via teleporter for an eggplant parmigiana lunch! ;)

What about you? What is your biggest dream in life?




 
 
***  
Follow on Bloglovin'
  
Or for less frequent news. sign up for my new release newsletter here.
You can also:

***

image courtesy Sciencefreak/Pixabay.
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Gothic fantasy romance LADY OF THE TAROT, now available in Audiobook from Audible and in ebook and paperback, MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace.
Passion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimitedfree with Audible trial, Watchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, audiobook
New audiobook @ Audible
Frigga's

audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle UnlimitedThe Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Caitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
FREE ON ALL VENUES
Drawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Lady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarotHouse of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorSing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short story
Changeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romanceMurder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, borrow with Kindle Unlimited

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Nanowrimo 2017

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs