My less than 7 guilty pleasures. #blogging #blogger #BloggersBlast

If you're wondering what these posts come from, I'm following (unofficially) this set of prompts here.
Seven Guilty Pleasures.

Oh, my 7? I don't know if I really have 7. Ever since I've been on my own, (lo from years ago), I admit it, I pretty much do what I please. *thinks* Guilty pleasure. 

Well, books (that's a no-brainer for an author, innit?), which extends to ebooks.

Music. Y'all know this, if you've followed my blog. I love all kinds of music and have amassed a  collection over the years.

Nail polish. This one is a love/hate relationship. I've always had trouble with chipping to downright peeling. I've spent you-don't-want-to-know how much on everything from the expensive ones, to the drugstore $1 ones, and nothing stays on my nails perfectly for longer than a day, maybe two at best. Feh. This one, after years of trying, I'm giving up!

A bath in a bathtub. Yeah. We have one,but as most of the things about my life the plug....doesn't exist that would fit this drain. So have to finagle a plug, hence, we use the shower more than we use the tub. In fact, I think I only go through the trouble if I have a really bad backache--which, thankfully, hasn't happened in a long time. *knock on wood*

Tea. I have been drinking a lot more tea this year than usual. It's Mia's fault. While one of my grandmothers used to drink nothing but tea, Mia's teas have hooked me more, lately, than ever. :)

Finally, tarot cards. Yep. In the last year or so I've been studying the subject and amassed a collection, more than I really need. I have stopped myself lately, though. *hides Amazon wishlist* Yeah. Nary a tarot card deck purchase this year.

Okay, I could only come up with six. Those are mine. What are yours?


***
 



Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment