Music Monday on Sunday


 Yes, I (like so many of us) was shocked to hear of Chris Cornell's death this week. So sad. I always considered him one of the best singers out there. Truly up there with the greats--Robert Plant, Ann Wilson and the like. Chris' voice blew so many lesser talents away and his lyrics just had so many layers of meaning to them. *sighs* When the whole Grunge thing was going on I staunchly maintained he and Soundgarden were unfairly overlooked when the publicity juggernauts were given out by the music overlords.  They deserved way more popularity than they ever achieved. Yeah, I loved his work. Soundgarden, Audioslave (especially), his solo stuff, you can bet I have it on constant repeat, right now. #ripchris

I should've posted that on Monday but I was too shocked to think of what to say more than ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Such a shame. He will be missed.


Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Gothic fantasy romance LADY OF THE TAROT, now available in Audiobook from Audible and in ebook and paperback, MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment