Monday, April 17, 2017

Youtube babble and favorite Youtubers #amwriting #blogs #BloggersBlast #pagan #favorites



Speaking of Youtube (which I brought up here this weekend), with the weather getting... (nigh unbearable) warmer again, I might make a few more vlogs this year. That was on my Bloggiesta list, too but I didn't get a chance to fit them in. We'll see how that goes. The Pagan Youtube Challenge is on again but it's focused on a topic that, well, I already covered so I bowed out. I thought about the new challenge, but, nah.  (First of all, I can't even find the damned thing, right now, to link it up for you, so that seems a sign from Themselves, as ever, to stay out of it.

But, I've been watching quite a few channels lately, I find myself pulled toward the pagan/tarot ones, more than anything. I particularly enjoy Tarot by Arwen. Arwen's videos are always fun. I enjoyed her interview with Joey Morris of Starry Eyed Pagan.

And of course, on Youtube and instagram, I've been watching out for Ethony's Spreads. She's got a new one up, her, new moon in Aries spread. (Although, I hate to do it, but a quick search of google tells me to correct one of her opening lines. Ares and Aries aren't related at all, so says this article in Gods-and-monsters.com . I knew that didn't sound right. (Sorry, Ethony. *cringe*)

Then there's my new latest stalk (er, subscription): New Aged Hipster. And, as I mentioned above, Starry Eyed Pagan also, Itty Bitty Celtic Witch, and obviously, The Sea Priestess. I like her monthly tarot blogs too. (ah, there's the challenge!) For Non pagan stuff, Orna Ross. Some of her videos are informative and...well, I just enjoy most of what I've watched. I really love Ted Forbes' The Art of Photography. (yes, his Nobody cares About Your Photography video went viral, no it's not about what you think it's about. He titled poorly. Words mean things. The Work that Matters and Creative Doubt videos are  even better). But his videos are fantastic.So inspiring!

Okay, back onto the subject. I may (or may not) make a few more videos this year. We will just have to see. As ever, writing comes first. I've got a couple writing related biz things to tackle this week, for HOUSE OF DARK ENVY so for now, I'll let you out of here. :) (Maybe I should put them down for CampNanowrimo--which I probably won't be participating in this April, but still). That's what's on my Youtube and "thinking about doing" list, this week.

How about y'all? Got any favorite Youtube channels? Have a good week, everyone!

*** 


Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at now at Itunes:
Bicycle Requiem

Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace and now Google Play
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, Amazon kindle, Itunes, Google Play
Now at Google Play and
Itunes!
x
Passion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
free with Audible trial, Watchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, audiobook
New audiobook @ Audible
Frigga's
audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle UnlimitedThe Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
FREE ON ALL VENUES
Drawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionLady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarot
House of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorSing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, Google Play, Itunes
Now at Google Play
Murder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimitedx

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Nanowrimo 2017

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs