Monday Monday


Hiho. I meant to post yesterday but had a day of a massive headache. That a walk cured, but then it came back. Grr.... And? I forgot my camera on said-walk, so no pictures! :( (What,you're asking, don't you have tons?)

But it's Monday, so let's recap, shall we? The music of the week. I've got "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley stuck in my head again. Blame my hubby. He got a Marley t-shirt this week with Three Little Birds on it and now that song's playing in my head. 

I've been editing, again, as usual. If you saw my newsletter today, you know what that was. :)  It feels good to get back into the story, even if it's only editing it because ....shew, last week was a no writing week and I'm not too fond of those! I'll show you what else I was working on, fairly soon, here. Patience, my friends.

(However, I am going to say I failed on Camp Nanowrimo, again. I meant to participate more than one day, but then revisions pulled me away. At least I have some something started that I hope will turn into something worth a damn before the end of forever.)

But I posted a review up on my book blog. Yes, I finished another in my challenge list. So that's good, right? If all goes well, I'll have another finished by the end of the week. Possibly before. I'm also reading...well, several things, but one specifically off my list of books I got last year: Betrayal's Price  by Lisa Blackwood. What do I think of it? Too soon to tell definitively, but so far, I'm enjoying it.

Let's see... Well? There's really not all that much to report for this week. I guess I'll move on to the books I've procured this week.

First, remember my Kindle woes from last week? *snaps* I gave up. I sort of had to, would you believe the elastic in the cover was giving me allergy fits? Yep. At least, I think that's what it was.

So, I went out and got a new one. It's not the edition I wanted, but a step way up from what I had so, so far, I'm happy with it. I hope this one will last a couple years. *knock on wood* We'll see.



and The Dragon Rider's Daughter by Suzanne G. Rogers.


Well,herm... Looks like, other than those two, not much. Oh, I got a few things today but they weren't "last week" so I'm going to save those. Keep y'all in suspense. :) In the meantime, just know the pile grew, and meanwhile, I've shaved a few more off it. I think the tower is the same height it was last week, that way. Maybe a hair taller. *sheepish grin*

And for the blog posts from last week, a little post on:

Youtubers I enjoy.
Shows I bingewatch.
(That last was from the week before, actually).

Oh, and I updated my newsletter last night. I hope y'all got it. :) You don't want to miss the goodies, this time out. You'll find the form there in my side bar or here. Anyway, that's about all the musings for today. Have a wonderful Monday night, friends!

***

Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Victorian Romance HOUSE OF DARK ENVY, among others. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment