Upcoming events.

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a good weekend. I am, so far. I've been working on something new, as usual, and hope to get it out onto Amazon pretty soon. We shall see.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you  know of a few fun February events coming up.



 February 14th, I will be participating in the Bloody Valentine Event hosted by author Anita Stewart. Several other dark fantasy, horror, and Gothic authors like Zrinka Jelic, W. J. Howard, Debbie Christiana, Jim McDonald, A.F. Stewart, and more will be featured throughout the day.  I hope you'll take a moment out of your Valentine's Day to join us! It will be taking place here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/720174551478589 from 9AM to 4PM. My feature time is 3PM. See ya there!


Also, I'll be participating in the Women in Horror blog talks. WJ will be hosting my blog post for that on February 23rd. I'll let you know when it's live. :) Until then, have a good week, and a great Valentine's. (*eg* I almost wrote Halloween! Oops!)

***
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment