Sunday, February 19, 2017

Springish Sunday Morning! #Sundayblogshare


Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


I hope y'all had a good week. I did. Let's see this week--or at least this morning, my internet, for some reason, is very slow. I hope I can get this posted sooner or later... (Whoohoo, scheduling!)

For the rest of the week, I got a lot of editing done, so something new will be coming along. I've debated having a cover/synopsis reveal. In theory, they're supposed to create buzz. In experience?

I've never seen that work out. At least not for me. Suffice it to say, something new will be coming...I mentioned before I am ahead of schedule, but we will just see. I have always made plans in the past only to see them derailed. (I could tell you about a massive storm the weekend of my wedding...)

There was also a little jaunt to the Renaissance fair.I don't have those pics organized yet, but remind me, and I may show you one or two. :)

*hangs head* Despite what I said yesterday, I've not had a chance to finish/review the book I've been reading. But if all goes well, that will be on the slab for this week.

(a little morbid humor there for your Sunday morning. :) Sorry about that!)

Blog posts from this week:
Working or hardly working? #amwriting #Saturdayblogshare #authorslife
before it gets too late... (the obligatory holiday post)
Upcoming events
And last Sunday's: Lots of reading this week--#amwriting #amreading #Sundayblogshare


Books I got this week.
Only one: The Crown of Stones (Magic-Price) by C.L. Schneider. You all need to see this cover; it's gorgeous!

I'm actually behind schedule today, so I have to make this short and wish y'all a good Sunday!
So, what have y'all been doing?

 


***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace.
Frigga's
New audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited
The Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionDrawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Lady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarotHouse of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorPassion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedDruid Warrior's Heart, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 2 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Sing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romanceMurder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, borrow with Kindle Unlimited

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs