Out with the Old, In with the New...year, that is.

Just popping here to wish you all...

happy new year from Juli D. Revezzo


What's on the goal's list for this year? Well, writing. (You're shocked, aren't you? ;))

As I write this, I have projects still in the not ready to go stage from the last several years (although, I do hope to get all of those out  at least to betas and editing this year!). So, new year=new starting line. Not in my agenda. We will see, come next New Year's eve, where all those projects stand. I do, however, believe you will see a new Victorian/Steampunk, a new Celtic Stewards Chronicles book  *knock on wood* and a new Antique Magic book (*knock on wood harder*) this year--and possibly some other dibs and dabs. That's the plan, anyway. No solid dates yet, but I'll keep you posted! Keep an eye on the blog or you can join my mailing list here.

So, the plans for the new year are to hopefully get all those going and/or out. I might do some vlogging, too, we'll see.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a good year.
***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
***
Image template by Stock PSD.net

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment