Another week gone--Sunday blog post 16: #SundayBlogShare #weeklyrecap


Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

And I can't believe January is almost over.  How are y'all this fine Sunday? I'm doing fine. Got some stuff back from my editor last night that I hope to tackle this week. So, who knows what this week will look like except more reading, thinking, typing.

 On the reading front, I'm about 3/4 of the way done with an audiobook I was able to get my hands on. MAGIC BURNS by Ilona Andrews. I loved the first one, but I've been trying to get to this one for... well? About two years. When I saw my library had the audiobook, I thought it was high time to get it and get the thing off my to be read list! If it stays chilly enough this week, I can see it happening. Might even actually get a review of it up (on my reading blog), who knows? The short version of the "not quite finished with it" impression is that I'm enjoying it. Well... Kate is dealing with Celtic gods (and pagan friends, so far, IA handles them well *knock on wood*). Need I gush more?

I don't have too many plans this week other than that. With Imbolc just around the corner, I look forward to getting into the garden; maybe just not today, specifically (because... brrr! It's chilly, today!). But I have a plan for it this year. :) Not holding my breath, but we'll see.



Blog posts from this week:
Happy birthday, Virginia Woolf
I hate to rehash this one, and sound like I'm harping,  but it is out there so... A lesson in keeping a customer happy. #UnnecessaryWaste
 I thought I had one more, but, looking back, I see I didn't actually finish and post it.Whoops! So, maybe (maybe) that will be up this week.

Upcoming this week: A guest post by fantasy author Marsha A. Moore.

Books acquired: (I shouldn't add more to the list, I really shouldn't!)
Spinster by Suzanne G. Rogers
Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
Nyssa Glass and the Caper Crisis  by H.L. Burke
Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley *I didn't know (when I picked this up at the library, yesterday) that this was book 7 in the series until just this moment. *sigh*
 The Earl's London Bride by Lauren Royal (*Apparently,  the sweeter [and might I add, slightly shorter] version of one of her other novels.) Different versions of books  by living authors seems to be a thing, now. Me, for the most part, if I've read one I don't generally re-read other versions (Virginia Woolf and Lewis Carroll not withstanding).

Anywho... I think that's it, at the moment. How has your week been?

Related post:
Out with the Old, In with the New, year that is.
A little Sunday business. #SundayBlogShare

 


***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment