Post nanwrimo 2016 update


So Nanowrimo, done, over for another year. How'd y'all make out? I myself hit the golden spot several days ago, clocked in at 53,702 words by their count. 
 
 


53,702 / 50000 words. 100+% done (sort of!)

So, with the hand feeling the carpal tunnel backlash a little bit, I thought I'd do a vlog instead. Yep. The lighting wasn't as good as I thought it was when I was yaking in that room, (I think it's the camera not picking enough up), but it's getting darker sooner so filming outside is becoming less and less easy. I hope it fits for this blog and I'll keep working on finding better lighting situations. Until then, though, Enjoy!


Likes and subscribes to ye old youtube channel are welcome, if you'd like to. :) Thanks for watching/reading.

***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment