Nanowrimo update day #19 #amwriting #Nanowrimo2016



Just a quickie for today. How ya'll doing? I'm ...ouchie! And a day...well,I won't say wasted. Some days I've not hit the 1667 needed, and some days I've exceeded the count. It just all depends on the day. I did do some writing yesterday, but I'm starting to feel my carpal tunnel rear it's ugly head, so I needed a break. So I shot some videos for the Youtube Pagan Challenge. Who, me? Perpetually behind? Surely you jest?

The Videos are:



and more here, if you'd like to take a break and do some mindless Youtube surfing.

On the writing front, I decided to make a left turn with my Nanowrimo manuscript so a little bit of the wip has changed. It's been a fun change, though. I've also noticed (again) that Nano's counter vs. my computer's word count are slightly different so I always have to seem to do a little more than my goal mark to make sure Nano's goal fits correctly. Oh well. it's not a big deal.

How'm I doing today?  25k words down, more to go, and 10 days to do it. Yeah. I got this. :) I think, with the idea I'm coming up with, in the end the manuscript will exceed 50,000 words. I'm just hoping I can hit that 50,000 before November 30th's cut off. I've managed before (yes, even with Thanksgiving break).

How are y'all doing with your Nano projects? 

***
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment