Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Nanowrimo day 23: Progress Report #amwriting #Nanowrimo2016

 
So, how've y'all been doing in your word counts, my friends? Mine have been... better than I'd hoped, given hand pain. Some days I've not hit the 1667 needed, and but mostly this month I've exceeded the count (case in point,  yesterday=3,000+ words and the day before was 4,000 words). It just all depends on the day. I've got baking to do today, before the holiday, but I still think I can hit 50,000 before the end of the month. In fact, I'm sure of it, where I left off last night. I might even pass it on Monday or Tuesday, if all goes well. My official count today?


36234 / 50000 words. 72% done!

(No, I have not updated it on the Nano site. I usually only do that at 10s. This time, I'm hoping the next update will be 50k so haven't stopped to do any validation. Sleeping, eating, yes; email, yes; blog, yes, and okay, maybe I've paused to do a wee bit of historical research, but validation? Not so much.

Boy, I tell ya, that 36k certainly looked further away than 72% until I updated that bar! Woot! Quite a difference from saying earlier in the month that I wasn't sure about this, right?

Granted, the knitting and blogging has had to suffer, and I've been meaning to make a Nano-tagged video but...best laid plans. Writing comes first, and  that's okay. :)

How are y'all doing with your Nano projects?
***
 
 
Related Posts:
Still not sure about #Nanowrimo2016  
Nanowrimo update day #19
 Nanowrimo--day 16 Are we making progress? 

 
*** 
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at now at Itunes:
Bicycle Requiem

Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace and now Google Play
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, Amazon kindle, Itunes, Google Play
Now at Google Play and
Itunes!
x
Passion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
free with Audible trial, Watchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, audiobook
New audiobook @ Audible
Frigga's
audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle UnlimitedThe Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
FREE ON ALL VENUES
Drawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionLady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarot
House of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorSing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, Google Play, Itunes
Now at Google Play
Murder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimitedx

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Nanowrimo 2017

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs