Happy Black Friday/writing weekend. #smallbizsat #ShopSmall #smallbusinesssaturday #BloggersBlast


Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Aesop

Good morning, all! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving (for my friends here in the states who celebrate it)

As most of you, I spent Wednesday in the kitchen and Thursday with family. Friday...? Well, I do not like the crowds so I try to stay in and off the streets. :) We enjoyed our free day.  Alas, no I don't invest in Netflix here so I have not seen the Gilmore Girls reboot--so no spoilers in the comments, please! We're hoping like mad (lighting candles, sacrificing hobbits and dwarves) that they'll get their act together and release the episodes to DVD. And yeah, there may've been some thousands of words worth of writing. :) I told ya, I very rarely take a day off.

Geeze Louise, is it Thanksgiving weekend all ready??? 

What am I grateful for?  My family and friends of course, you all, my readers. Those that read and love my stories. (Thank you!!) The good weather we've had here the last few days. The fact that I might actually have something I made to wear when we do get chilly! :) Florida, eh? Good coffee, good tea, books, reading, pop culture. The great music I love, the nearing release date of Star Wars (*rubs hands gleefully*) and much, much more.


Oh, now before I forget... This being Small Business Saturday, I'm going to (attempt to) keep this short so I can get out to some of my own local small businesses. If you're staying in and would like to still shop for your bookworms and friends, may I suggest, Passion's Sacred Dance? It's on sale (the ebook) for $.99 and the paperback also is a % off, through Monday, also, If you like steampunk or Victorian Romance, the paperback of Watchmaker's Heart is 10% off through Monday.

If you like candles and shiny stuff, my friend Beth is having a Grand Opening sale at her newly opened shop Seawitch Designs. She's got the best pagan themed and homemade themed candles, and some lovely new journals I'm drooling over. Also, Deborah Castellano's  Mermaid & Crow is having a sale. Details here. I love the look of her candles and her handspun yarn (can I just say, I'm too chicken to try working handspun yarn yet?!?) And don't forget The Forest Witch teas, if you have tealovers on your list.

Anyway, those are on my list.... So I'd better get a move on so I can make it to some of those local shops (who all seem to close early, for some reason!)

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in here, say a belated happy Thanksgiving/Turkey day holiday weekend, and I'll talk to you soon! Nano friends, keep writing! The finish line is in sight. Literally! I stopped just shy of my nightly goal, yesterday, so I should have a word count update for the Nanometer soon. :)  Enjoy your day!

***
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment