What's on your Shuffle #2

radioheart by Juli D. Revezzo; radio photo from Free digital Photos; heart from scrapkit


This week, I'm listening to some old school stuff. Anybody here a Concrete Blonde fan? I have an old video tape of their videos I've been playing in the background. It's good company while I work on the promo stuff for LADY OF THE TAROT--and keep from thinking about things like monster hurricanes!



The song I have stuck in my head is:
"Scene of a Perfect Crime" 
What are y'all listening to?



Oh and also, if you happen to be around this noon, I'll have a post up at the Magickal Samhain event around noon. You can see it here.
***
 


 
***

Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment