'Roman' roads were actually built by the Celts, new book claims - Telegraph



'Roman' roads were actually built by the Celts, new book claims - Telegraph.

I found this article online some time ago and you know? I almost feel like saying "Well, d'uh." I mean, it's not surprising. Really. I'm waiting for the day researchers find out we got a heck of a lot more from the ancient Celts than we know... After all, there were Celts spread all over Greece and Rome at one time. If nothing else, it'd make an interesting (at least to me) alternative history story. ;) Just thought I'd share.

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
 
Related Posts


Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT, and more. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment