Sunday, October 9, 2016

A little Sunday business. #SundayBlogShare

A little Sunday business.
Sunday Update Meme image
Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

This has been a sort-of eventful, and sort of not eventful week. We had a monster hurricane speed up the east coast, and though I'm relieved to report, we got very little from it here on the west coast of Florida, I'm still waiting to hear from some friends who are on the side the storm hit.


I did more behind the scenes stuff for my new novel, Lady of the Tarot. Released the paperback and lined up some blog spots, that kind of thing.


Speaking of blog posts,the first one went up yesterday at A Bluestocking's Place. Thanks to my friend Lois for hosting me and my new book! :) You can see it here


This week's posts:
I got a few up this week. What's on your Shuffle, this week's entry is here.


and I had a guest:  James A. Hunter with the Release Blitz for his book Savage Prophet. That's here.


Also, a post on my favorite Comic book baddies, here.


And my top 10 favorite bad guys from books and movies here.




Reading this week:


I'm still reading RAKE & ROMANCE by Suzanne G. Rogers, and The Summoner by Gail Z. Martin. Still not quite sure about that one. I've been reading both of them a little bit here, a little bit there, when I've had time, so it's taking longer than it probably would for most people.




New Books acquired:


None. 


Nope. I haven't hit Amazon this week. I've been too busy writing promo and (I got hit with a new story idea for Caitlin , this morning that my good pal Jolene is now urging me to write, pronto, so ....we'll see! I can say Caitlin's very good to me, as far as the being a New Manuscript Muse goes. :)) No new books??? I can see the mouths dropping from here. What have I been doing with myself? I know, right?




In between the promo-writing and the reading, I've been knitting a poncho--or trying to. It's...going? I had about six inches done and noticed a problem I couldn't fix. *nods* Yep. I had to take it all apart and start again. *sigh* If I didn't know more experienced knitters have to do this from time to time I think I would've given up a few projects ago. 

(Still, grr... I'll get it one day!)Now if I can just finish it before the cool weather arrives!


Also, I'm taking part in a Facebook event called A Magickal Samhain along with several other fine fantasy and paranormal romance authors who tend to write about witches. :) My introduction posts are up  now. If you'd like to see them, you can do so here.I'll also be posting a little more toward the end of the month, on the evening of the 28th to be exact. Don't worry, I'll let you know when it's happening. :)


And that was my week. How was yours?



***
Related Posts:
Release Week Sunday.
Caffeinated weekend update--yes, even on a Sunday! #SundayBlogShare
The week of September 5th at the tribal grounds





 

Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Gothic romance LADY OF THE TAROT. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace.
Frigga's
New audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited
The Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionDrawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Lady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarotHouse of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorPassion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedDruid Warrior's Heart, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 2 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Sing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romanceMurder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, borrow with Kindle Unlimited

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs