What is life without coffee?


So who needs a cup of coffee?
 I've been finishing up some work around here today, and...why yes, I do need more. :)
 
coffee smile by kaboom pics
kaboompics.com
 
 
I have to be honest. Many of my friends are big fans of tea, but for the jolt in the morning, nothing is better, for me, than coffee. :) I hear tell I wanted to try it before the age of 12 but my mother wouldn't let me drink it. Said it would stunt my growth. Well..... too late! ;)
 
Once I was allowed to drink it, it's turned into my morning go-to drink. Probably because it was denied me for so long.
 
Don't get me wrong, I like tea, too. *waves to Mia* But I'm a coffee girl, for sure. :) Does it help fuel my writing? No doubt. I know for a fact that Caitlin and Trevor love it.
 
  Ever since I began studying pagan folklore and magic, I've had a tendency to even have a certain way of stirring my coffee, to bring in all the good things of life. Sugar and cream isn't the only thing you can stir into your cup of joe, my dears! ;) Good intentions too can sweeten any elixir be it made from a bean or not. :)
 

Did you know, coffee wasn't drunk in England until the 1580s? It's one of many fun facts that makes writing historical set novels a challenge! (No coffee? The horror! The shock!)

So, do y'all drink a lot of coffee? Did you have an extra cup, today?
 
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the MOURNING DOVE LOCKET, the latest in the Antique Magic paranormal series, also the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment