Sunday, September 25, 2016

Caffeinated weekend update--yes, even on a Sunday! #SundayBlogShare




Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Good morning, my friends. Today I'm caffeinated, just like Kimberly. :) I need it. I feel like Wall-E a bit but the brain's in more overdrive. How's your weekend treating you? Mine has been good. We had a visit with a grandmother yesterday whose returned to town after several years living with her daughter out of state. And we got to meet a new family baby. So that was all nice.

For the most part this last week has been filled with work behind the scenes. While I did post some things here, I have final edits to do on a brand new book. If you follow me on Instagram at all you've seen hints of it. :) It's almost ready to reveal and let out into the world and check it off my editing list! Patience, my friends! :)

(This year seems all about the editing instead of the writing. Is that driving me crazy? You bet!)

I did some knitting too. Got a new piece in the works. Seems easy enough. easier than the last one!

But between all that it's left me not thinking much about journaling about...well? Anything else. I haven't even had time to pull a tarot or oracle card from the Moon Phases Oracle except once this week.
moon phases oracle, photo by Juli D. Revezzo, tarot cards, oracle cards


Isn't that a lovely card? Action, not haste, it said--and that's the truth! Advice to younger writers, no matter what anyone tells you, don't be tempted to race through your edits!

Blog posts I managed this week.
Uleashed by Shelley R. Pickens (the giveaway is over, alas but you should check out her book!

What's on your Shuffle this week?

And in honor of the season: Autumnal Equinox--Honoring the darkness

Sites I managed to be able to visit this week, in between edits
(Hey, sometimes, a girl's got to do some mindless websurfing to regain her sanity)

Write better headlines: This one's neat as it gives you a tool to analyze your blog post titles. Not sure I really trust it, as it liked some headlines I thought were horrible and rated low some headlines I've heard others say worked wonders for them, so, use with a grain of salt.

9 Facebook Groups for Entrepreneurs and Bloggers (Plus a New TNC Group!) Yep still researching.


Alice's My TBR List I always enjoy Alice's posts. :)

And this video of a glass spinning wheel on Youtube. Lovely thing, isn't it? So faery tale-like! I'd love to have one, but I'm still getting the hang of the knitting thing.

And....I caught the premiere episode of Exorcist. I've come to appreciate the movie more in recent decades than I did in the 80s when I first saw it (dating myself, I know) and had trepidations about the series. But the first episode ...wasn't bad. I enjoyed the nods to the movie but wonder where they'll take it over 13 episodes. We shall see!

And final revisions.... and final revisions! Tunnel...is that a light I see at the end there? *fingers crossed*


What am I reading this week?
 The super secret manuscript that will emerge sometime soon! This week, even,if I can. *fingers crossed* And Rake & Romance by Suzanne G. Rogers.

What books did I acquire this week?
Not much, really. But something for your paranormal romance fans: Eternity by Maggie Shayne.

Random stupid shit my husband blurted that made me laugh (not something I usually post but I thought you might get a chuckle out of it.) I thought I heard him say: You always need a cake. :) Well, that goes without saying.  (He turned out to be saying something else but he was in another room at the time and that's what filtered through to my ears. :))

So that was my week. How was yours?

 
***

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
 
***
Share on Facebook| Share on Twitter | Share on Google+ | Share on Pinterest | Share on Tumblr
 
***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace.
Frigga's
New audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited
The Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionDrawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Lady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarotHouse of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorPassion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedDruid Warrior's Heart, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 2 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Sing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romanceMurder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, borrow with Kindle Unlimited

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs