August 29th. the Two of Wands.

And the 29th, : I drew the two of wands.

Two of Wands tarot cards from Llewellyn Tarot, copyright Llewellyn, The Druidcraft Deck, by Phillip Carr-Gomm and Stephanie Gomm and the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot by US Games, photo by Juli D. Revezzo
2 of Wands from Llewellyn Tarot, copyright Llewellyn, The Druidcraft Deck, by Phillip Carr-Gomm and Stephanie Gomm and the Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot by US Games


This one was a new draw for me so I've not done much work at all with this card. I see it as a choice between the what the world wants of you, and what your dreams ( or intuition denoted by the crystal ball in the Llewellyn deck ) demands of you. Also, focus on that goal.

What the actual meaning is? OMG, it depends on where you look. Biddy Tarot's interpretation makes sense (and I swear I didn't look it up until after I wrote all the above down!) and the Druidcraft Tarot deck's book make sense (there, they say the two wands are seen as a doorway), but I also happened to read another book that says it means "be wary of a rich man". Okay, maybe? I can understand why someone might think that of the fella in the Smith-Waite card, but dude that's not the meaning I get what I see this at all. He reminded me more of a Magellan type than a mustache twirling money hungry fanatic out to ruin everything. I guess he could be be, but I don't see it. So that one just left me scratching my head. #tarotproblems



Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow


Related Posts:
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment