Monday, August 15, 2016

The Queen of Pentacles--Tarot Perspectives

This post was actually written sometime last week, edited somewhat from what I posted on Instagram for the  #tarotperspectives challenge there.

The Queen of Pentacles has shown up for me multiple times this month (latter half of July through even last week). Most of that I think has to do with my revisions on a story starring Frigga, but...?  When I consider myself more of a water baby, having an earth mother tarot card show up so often is a little, well... odd. I think, for me, the stubborn business thing that the Queen of Pentacles represents is apt. I've been a bit of scattered lately. All last year I worked very hard on several different projects. This year has seen the release of a few of those but I'm sitting on, er...that is, editing a few more. Into the midst of that, others have butted in.

queen of pentacles. Cards by Llewellyn Tarot, and the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck by US Games ohoto by Juli D. Revezzo; candle by Wytch of the North

(Yes, I'm looking at you, Phoebe, dearest! You and your watchmaker are buttinskis! Deal with it! ;))

Anyway, perhaps the Q of P wants me to ground into something. I'm trying. Maybe the latter half of the year will see it so (yeesh, I hope so!).

Aside from gussying up this blog, this past two weeks, I've been (as I mentioned above) editing a story I hope to have out to you before too long here. We'll see. I haz a cover, but haven't nailed down the synopsis yet. (Worst part of the whole process!) But soon, my friends. Soon!

In the meantime the Queen Of Pentacles. As this queen is all stubborn business, I guess I will be getting down to some sooner rather than later!

If you noodle around with the tarot, what does she mean to you?


The pic above uses the Llewellyn tarot by Anne-Marie Ferguson and Llewellyn, and the Smith-Waite Centennial Deck Copyright US Games.


***

Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.



Please use this tweet button:
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace.
Frigga's
New audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited
The Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionDrawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
Lady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarotHouse of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorPassion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedDruid Warrior's Heart, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 2 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Sing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romanceMurder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, borrow with Kindle Unlimited

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs