New Release! Poseidon of the Ponds | Strip Me Back To The Bone


new release blog banner, Juli D. Revezzo


So, my friend Jolene Dawe (who, you know, I have reviewed and talked about before here, here, and here) has another new  book out, another in her Poseidon themed devotional. For all my readers (especially my pagan friends!) You should go check it out. I have it on my to be read list, currently.








She says, in part: Poseidon of the Ponds is the second volume in my Poseidon Liturgical Year project. It can be read alone, or as part of the series. In this volume, I write about the ritual I hold for Him....
 
You can see more about the project on her blog here. Go, now. Shoo. Check it out!
 
 (And, FYI, I am currently reading her previous devotional Vigil of The Bulls, and I think you'll enjoy it too.)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow
***
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment