Never quite satisfied

That's me! I'm sorta back where I want to be(regarding this blog, anyway) but I still am pretty darned frustrated with some things. Don't get too close, I might bite you! lol* Kidding, but omg, frustration!

What am I grateful for today? Friends who listen to me rant.

****
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere.
 
 
 
 
 

Please use this tweet button:
 
 
 
 
Related Posts:

photo from FreeDigitalPhotos.net (and, apologies, I've had her so long, I forget the photographer's name and link)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment