Sunday, August 28, 2016

Frustrating week take 2--August 21st and the turtle.



Sunday Post was conceived by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
 

 
Sunday August 28.
 
Can you believe we're already at the final Sunday of the month? I can't. This month has flown, hasn't it?

I meant to show y'all the turtle we ran across... Sometimes I realize I take way more pictures than I'll ever post, but oh well. It's one of my hobbies. :) Anywho, no time like the present. Tada! Mr. Turtle!

turtle by Juli D. Revezzo



You really can't tell from the picture, but he was fairly big. I guess with a bulk like his he'd have to be a little slow, but with the heat of the path, I think he booked a little faster that day! ;)


So, how was your week? Mine wasn't too bad. Those of here at the Tribal Grounds (as I call the homestead) had a few appointments (no worries, all's well!) And around those, I spent a lot of time (a lot) working on my blog behind the scenes. Meanwhile, researching stuff for it. I'm so tired of looking at templates! *laughs* Give that a few days and I'll probably be back to it. Well, really, in this case, it might be more like a few days.

Reading: Yes, still reading Kristen Britain's Green Rider. I'm going to finish one day! I did, however, finish Vigil For the Bulls by Jolene Dawe (which I mis-titled as Vigil of the Bulls, in last week's post. Mea culpa). I just haven't had a chance to post the review yet. I hope to get that done this coming week.

New Books on the TBR list
Though I admit I've been reading more non-fiction lately, I picked up a few fiction too.

Did I list Heart of Stone by Willa Blair? (*looks back*) Oh. Right. I did. Well, yes, that.

Burned by Magic by Jasmine Walt. She had a free day and the book looked interesting so I picked it up. Yes, I download freebies too.

And Poseidon of the Ponds by Jolene Dawe.
(Yep, I couldn't resist picking up the next in her devotional series.))

Going Candid by Thomas Leuthard.
From Good Reads: A book about street photography in the digital age. Forget what you know about street photography and read how Thomas Leuthard (85mm) explores the street with his camera. Find useful tips and tricks on how to approach people, getting closer to them and get the best out of you street experience.

It sounded interesting. Yeah, I'm a nerd. ;) I found it through the Lightstalking blog but it's also available on Mr. Leuthard's site.


The Fine Art of Photography by Anderson, Paul Lewis, 1880-1956
 A freebie over at Archive.org. It looked interesting.
Daily Journal: A Powerful Habit to a Bigger Life by Brenda Nathan
(And yes, one on Journaling. Just out of curiosity)

On the writing front...I finished the new story I've been revising. *happy dance* I just have to get it off to my editor. I also got to have lunch with my friends Marsha and Patty. (A day out, woohoo!) I should've taken some pictures but alas, no. (I know, you're shocked, aren't you?)

Blogging:

 I made the acquaintance of some new bloggers. Kimberley (of course), Writing Pearls, and Lola.*Waves* Hello, ladies!

Let me see....Oh! As for my posts this week, I posted the following:
10 Books On Your TBR pile From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet


Dragon Knight’s Ring by Mary Morgan--Bewitching Book Tour and giveaway #romance (And, yes, there's still time to get in on Mary's giveaway, if you'd like)

My latest rant post :): FED UP

and finally, Tarot Perspectives: 8 of Pentacles, August 26

Oh, and I got a planner. I'll take some pictures and get them posted this coming week for you.
And that was last week. How was y'all's week?


****


Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow

Related Posts
 
Juli D. Revezzo is the author of the Antique Magic paranormal series and the Celtic Stewards Chronicles fantasy romance series, as well as the Steampunk romance Watchmaker's Heart. Her books are available at Amazon and elsewhere
Post a Comment

Juli's Books

Available at now at Itunes:
Bicycle Requiem

Amazon. Some also available at Audible, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords and Createspace and now Google Play
Bicycle Requiem by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, zombie fiction, novelette, Amazon kindle, Itunes, Google Play
Now at Google Play and
Itunes!
x
Passion's Sacred Dance, Celtic Stewards Chronicles, book 1 by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle Unlimited
free with Audible trial, Watchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, audiobook
New audiobook @ Audible
Frigga's
audiobook @ Audible
Victorian romance, historical romance, Juli D. Revezzo, historical romance, read free with Amazon Prime, Kindle UnlimitedThe Artist's Inheritance, Antique Magic book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionCaitlin's Book of Shadows, Antique Magic book 2, by Juli D. Revezzo, short fiction, free ebook, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fiction
FREE ON ALL VENUES
Drawing Down the Shades, Antique Magic book 3, by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, witch fiction, pagan paranormal fictionLady of the Tarot by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic romance, historical romance, tarot
House of Cards, Reign of Tarot book 1, by Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal fiction, witch fiction, tarot-themed fiction, Gothic fiction, supernatural horrorSing a Mournful Melody by Juli D. Revezzo, Gothic fiction, Vampire fiction, short storyChangeling's Crown by Juli D. Revezzo, New Adult, fantasy, romance, pagan paranormal romance, Google Play, Itunes
Now at Google Play
Murder Upon a Midnight Clear by Juli D. Revezzo, paranromal mystery, Christmas romance, pagan paranormal romance, read free with Kindle UnlimitedWatchmaker's Heart by Juli D. Revezzo, Steampunk romance, Victorian romance, read free with Kindle Unlimitedx

Social media



AmazonbloglovinFacebook

google+InstagramPinterest

twitter



Join my newsletter/mailing list and get a free story now!

* indicates required
Email Format

View previous campaigns.

Nanowrimo 2017

Blog Archive

Moon

CURRENT MOON

Networked blogs