Things intelligent people say....

FUCK!
shocked young woman by stockimages and Free stock photos

Oh.Oops. Excuse me. I beg the apologies of my gentler audience who are oh so offended by the F word. But you know what? According to this F$%!*!%& article, those of us who swear a F$%!*!%& blue streak are ....

intelligent. Who knew? Don't believe me? Go F$%!*!%& read this:

http://iheartintelligence.com/2016/02/04/swear-words/

I'll eventually return you to the non-cussing version of me (stop laughing back there, my family) for the next post. *cheeky grin* Sometimes, though, ya just gotta say it! ;)

(Sorry if I gave any offense. I hope I gave you a laugh, though. My part of this post here was a tongue in cheek jab, by the way. But the article is real).

***
photograph above by stockimages and Free stock photos

Please use this tweet button:

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment