Queen Maeve Tea from TheForest Witch



Unboxed my tea sample from TheForestWitch http://www.etsy.com/shop/theforestwitch

Of course, I couldn't pass up something named for Maeve. It looks so pretty, lots of colors to the tea. :)
tea sample
Mia blogged about the tea on her blog here and you can see better pictures of it there. Another great thing about TheForestWitch is that Mia was great about answering all my curious questions about her blends.

Granted, I drink more coffee, than tea, but one of my grandmothers was a big tea drinker. I think, today, in her honor, she would've approved of this cup of tea. :) I've since ordered more, and  finished that off (and need more,Mia! I need more!) I can say, yes, I really like this tea!

If you'd like to try it out, Queen Maeve's tea is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271275443/queen-maeve-tea-loose-leaf-black-tea?ref=featured_listings_row



buy Juli's Books at Amazon

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment