July 20--walking on the moon


Today is the anniversary of the first time Man walked on the Moon. For those of us Pisces, well, the moon's always been a favorite. :) That won't surprise you, I bet. I take lots of pictures of the moon, after all, and (though I do have some version of it that don't quite work for me) the Moon card in the Tarot is one of my favorites. I wish I'd been old enough to remember Neil Armstrong's walk, firsthand. Alas, no. But the moon's always fascinated me. I just love a full moon, don't you?

moon photo by Juli D. Revezzo; moon landing anniversary
Are you going to "Moon Gaze" today...er, tonight?


Please use this tweet button:

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment