Interview at Book Musings


 I keep meaning to post this, but you see, I get into my blog and find all these interesting posts by my friends and get totally distracted.

 My interview at BookMusings; Druid Warrior's Heart; Juli D. Revezzo

So, before I forget again, a while back (well, three months, now), I was interviewed about my previous release Druid Warrior's Heart, at a little zine called BookMusings, if you'd like to check it out, it's here: http://witchesandpagans.com/pagan-culture-blogs/bookmusings/interview-juli-d-revezzo.html And if you're inclined to, I'm sure Rebecca would appreciate some looksees at the rest of her reviews and articles. She's awesome. Do check BookMusings out. :)    



Please use this tweet button:
 
***

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment