Short Update



Hi folks.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I've been neck deep in revising two books at once.... and writing a third. The good news is, one of those books is finally off to its final round. Once I get the notes back from the reader, and make all the necessary changes, that one, at least will be going live. *squee* I'm excited about this one; it's something I've been working on for a long time. I'll have a cover and blurb to share with you, probably sometime after the new year. Patience!

On another note, I did a little revamping of the look of the blog. But for some reason, the template won't show my favorite blogs. :( Not happy about that one. Not to worry, though. I still love y'all. :) Hopefully, I can get it figured out soon.

Anyway, that's my short update for now. Have a good one!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment