Druids speak--Other worlds of Romance #fantasyromance #interview

Old Vintage Radio by tungphoto/ Freedigitalphotos.net
"Old Vintage Radio" by tungphoto/ Freedigitalphotos.net



Hi folks.
Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I've been neck deep in revising two books at once.... and writing a third. Yes, I have not given up on the book that was my Antique Magic Nanowrimo project (before I bailed on Nanowrimo this year. Haven't bailed on the book, mind you. I just finally decided the insane pace of Nanowrimo is not my pace). So I've been busily typing...well, elsewhere. The good news is, one of those books is finally off to its final round. Once I get the notes back from the editor, and make all the necessary changes, that one, at least will be going live. *squee* I'm excited about this one; it's something I've been working on for a long time. I'll have a cover and blurb to share with you, probably sometime after the new year. Patience!


On another note, did you catch my interview with Other Worlds of Romance a week ago? If not, you can hear it here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/other_worlds_of_romance/2015/12/01/juli-d-revezzo-returns-as-my-guest-author-on-november-30th

We had fun chatting, and I read an excerpt from my latest historical fantasy romance novel, Druid Warrior's Heart. So grab a cup of coffee, and take a listen!



* with apologies to Linda Mooney for taking so long to post the link here.



Anyway, that's my short update for now. Have a good one!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment