Passion's Sacred Dance in paperback

Hello everyone. Happy Sunday! It's been a hot weekend here, and so this morning, I'm just chilling out inside with some coffee. :) I wanted to pop in, though, and pass along some news. Passion's Sacred Dance is now in paperback with a pretty front and back cover!*drum roll please*

Passion's Sacred Dance by Juli D. Revezzo, fantasy romance, Celtic, is now in paperback! :) I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I always do love to have the physical copy in hand, don't you, my fellow authors? Readers should you like a copy it's available at the usual spots: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Createspace. Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

****
Related Posts
Free Form Tales--War Hero 


Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment