Celebrating Passion's Sacred Dance--and Sexy Today--#MySexySaturday

Sexy Saturday button


So, the news, as you may have heard by now, is that our old friend Passion's Sacred Dance, is returning to the world of...er, books. :) It's been offline for a little bit, here, but now is returned under a new publisher, 2nd Edition. It even has a new series name: Celtic Stewards Chronicles, and a stunning new cover.

Passion's Sacred Dance (Celtic Stewards Chronicles), book one, Juli D. Revezzo, pagan paranormal romance


Boulevard Photografica made this one for me, and ...what can I say? Gorgeous, right? (Go ahead, drool. I'll wait. *offers tissue box* I have Kleenex, if anyone needs it. ;))

So here's my snippet for My Sexy Saturday for this week. The theme was "Sexy Today" which the organizer said could have something to do with an older heroine. Well, I suppose we can throw the hero, Aaron, out there, since he's so old...


His eyes lost focus. “By the gods I worship, I think you’ll be the death of me. How’d I get so lucky?”

Aaron laid another kiss to her throat.

Stacy wondered how in the world she ever thought a busy life of passionless, loveless celibacy might be the way to go. She took the chance to speak a phrase she’d struggled to memorize. “Tá grá agam duit.” I love you.

Aaron shuddered in her arms, his gaze searching her eyes. His hands slipped across her back in soothing, sensuous strokes. “You’ve been studying.”

She nodded. “I realize I probably mangled the pronunciation, but yes.”

“You pronounced it perfectly.” He kissed her cheek lightly.

Stacy is still learning, even at her age, which is.... ahem. She'd probably shoot me, if I told you that. ;) Let's just say she's a little younger than yours truly and much, much younger than Aaron, her aforementioned Celtic paramour, there. ;) Just how much younger? Well, you'll have to read the book to find that out!

Synopsis:
Unless Stacy Macken can stave off her creditors, she may lose her renowned history center. Yet she knows in her heart that the center is sacred and what a catastrophe losing it would be. How much of a catastrophe, she hasn't a clue.

Until Aaron Fielding arrives with his tales of magical guardians and the Tuatha dé Danann, sworn warriors from Celtic legend who protect humanity from a wicked enemy seeking their destruction.

Is the end of the world imminent? What can she, a modern woman and her warrior lover, possibly have to offer when a long-prophesied druidic mythic battle explodes around them?

If you would like to check out  Passion's Sacred Dance, it's available at: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Itunes, Kobo,  and Smashwords.

And the new trailer, if you'd like to see it:


Sexy Saturday button

My Sexy Saturday works thusly:  From their blog: " Post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words ONLY. The choice is yours. It can be from a WIP or something you already have published." So! Do go check out the other authors in the hop, and I hope you will enjoy all the other authors participating this week. :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment