Christmas nails

Another holiday inspired me to try another round of nail art. For my first set, last week, I started with basic stripes in Christmas colors.

The red, green, and silver work well together I think...

Then I realized, they do look very close to the Italian flag. Not a downside as I am from an Italian heritage, but I must say it wasn't exactly my original intent. And it was, I must confess, a bit of a mess. The tape tore off some of the polish and I had to fill in the gaps. Feh. Oh, well. I'm happy with the way it came out. This is Sephora by O.P.I in "A Color that Can't be Tamed" (the silver);  Sinful Colors in Gogo Girl; and the green is a mixture of a Sinful Colors shade of green, and Pure Ice in Saddle Me Up. That brand is one of my favorites.

 Are you doing any special nail art for the holiday?



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment