Summer flowers in bloom

I realize this isn't my usual fare, here on this blog, but I thought I'd back up a few posts. That being said, I'm curious and have a question for you gardeners out there. I have this plant... a pretty purple flower. Well, that's about all I know about it. Do any of you know what this is called?

April Purple Flower by Juli D. Revezzo


This is it now:

purpleflower2


The flower itself is still a little stressed, but the rest of the plant looks great. You know me, I'd like to know its name so I can research and make sure I
kill it care for it properly (or stress out over is it a perennial or not so I can replace it if need be and/or put it in a current fiction W.I.P.). Because, dude, trust me, brown patches aside it's lovely. So, if you know what it's called, please leave me a comment!

For great reads, buy Juli's Books today!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment