Fantasy author Marsha A. Moore talks about a grand finale

If you are a fan of Fantasy or fantasy romance, you must have heard of Marsha A. Moore's epic fantasy romance series Enchanted Bookstore series, by now. If you haven’t, you’re in for a treat. The series combines a worldwide-threatening Power, a determined heroine, a to-die-for hero, plenty of magic…and did I mention dragons? And some of the cutest extra characters you’ll ever meet. I’m quite fond of Marsha’s pseudodragons, myself. :) I’ve been privileged to watch this series evolve from the time Marsha got her first inklings of a plot and happy, once again to host her as she tells us a little about the final title in series, Quintessence: Enchanted Bookstore Legend Five Please stop by my blog to read more of her post. http://wp.me/p2NsIj-1bP

via Marsha A. Moore--Struggle Over the Child Seer in Quintessence.


For great reads, buy Juli's Books today!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment