Holiday Nails

So, I hope y'all had a merry Christmas. We did here. I did some editing and some writing (almost finished a story I've been working for a year--yahoo!) I had some time to noodle around with my nail art brush before heading off to dinner and this is what resulted. This is two shades from Sinful Colors: Red is called "Go-go girl", the white is called Snow Me White (and it's a bit old so it's kinda taken on the consistency of White-Out. Go figure. ) The black is also Sinful Colors, it's from their Nail Art line and it's called (I think) Time Off.

Whatever. :) I think it came out pretty good for all that I don't have the steadiest of hands. Did you do any Christmas themed nail art this Christmas?

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment