#Free on Kindle--paranormal romance--Passion's Sacred Dance

Good morning, everyone. I hope you're doing well. I am. I know, I know, I posted nothing last week, that was because, you see, I've been busily writing guest posts and doing some footwork for my own book. But now, here I am. I just had to let y'all know that something special is going on in my writing life. Yes, you guessed it from the title, didn't you? My publisher, The Wild Rose Press, has put my first paranormal romance novel PASSION'S SACRED DANCE,free on Kindle, this week (September 24-28). As in right this very second! Eep!!

Here's the blurb:
Unless Stacy Macken can stave off her creditors, she may lose her renowned history center. Yet she knows in her heart that the center is sacred and what a catastrophe losing it would be. How much of a catastrophe, she hasn't a clue.

Until Aaron Fielding arrives with his tales of magical guardians and the Tuatha dé Danann, sworn warriors from Celtic legend who protect humanity from a wicked enemy seeking their destruction.

Is the end of the world imminent? What can she, a modern woman and her warrior lover, possibly have to offer when a long-prophesied druidic mythic battle explodes around them?

 The book trailer, if you'd like to see it:

The book is available at Amazon to borrow for free with Amazon prime or to buy in kindle and paperback.
 
Please spread the word for me. Tweet it endlessly, share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Add it to your Goodreads "to be Read" shelves (or Free book shelves if you happen to have them), spam your friends. ;) (Just kidding about that last part--yuck, yuck! ) Right now, it's #free, #free #free. Anything you can do to help me spread the word, it'd be helpful! (I really need your help here, gals and guys, seriously. *help*! ) I'd like to see this how this turns out! TYSM!
For great reads, buy Juli's Books today!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment