My new book is out

Okay, so I’m trying not to **squee** and toot my own horn too much, but heck. These are my tribal grounds and I’m going to party if I want to! Why, you ask? I have a new book out! My very first on a traditional publisher track, and I’m am pleased to announce….

PASSION'S SACRED DANCE IS OUT!!! ON AMAZON!!! RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!!!! *happy little writer dance*
Want a  little taste of the story? Okay:



Unless Stacy Macken can stave off her creditors, she may lose her renowned history center. Yet she knows in her heart that the center is sacred and what a catastrophe losing it would be. How much of a catastrophe, she hasn't a clue.

Until Aaron Fielding arrives with his tales of magical guardians and the Tuatha dé Danann, sworn warriors from Celtic legend who protect humanity from a wicked enemy seeking their destruction.

Is the end of the world imminent? What can she, a modern woman and her warrior lover, possibly have to offer when a long-prophesied druidic mythic battle explodes around them?

Bonus: Includes brand new flash fiction piece, "About A Warrior"
Yes, I tied in the gods I love.  So, there it is. This book was several years in the making, maybe a few decades if you count how long I’ve scribbled essays and short stories about my beloved Celtic Gods. But this is it: the secret I’ve been half-sitting on lo these past few years. Did I mention it’s out on AMAZON? This is for those with Kindle only (or some form of the Kindle app).

Now, scuze me while I go lock myself in ye ole fairy fort. The guards and muses and I have another book to write! 

Related Posts 



Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more!
Follow


For great reads, buy Juli's Books today!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment