My Mailing List


Well, by now y'all know I am a writer as well as a reader. I have three books out currently (well, okay, a book and a novella and a short story) with two at least coming next year. That said, If you are interested at all in my literary works, please do sign up for my mailing list. :) I use it very infrequently, and will never give out your email addresses. So no need to worry there. But if you'd like to know when my current releases are due, be in the know before your pals ;), and maybe win some freebies sometime (for instance I offered a free copy of Caitlin's Book of Shadows to my subscribers before its release), please sign up.

You can do so at the following Subscribe to my Mailing List or see the links in my sidebar.

Thanks for your time. Have a lovely Sunday!
blog BUY JULI'S BOOKS NOW AT AMAZON

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment