Sunday Showcase

I’m a little late, again, but I have a few things I picked up last week.
Christmas Ball by Susan Macatee
(purchased from The Wild Rose Press)

Clash of Wills by S.G. Rogers
(purchased from The Wild Rose Press)

and
Castle of Dark Shadows by Patty G. Henderson.


And this week I finally got Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill from the local library.

Also, this weekend I got The Wild Rose Press's A Healthy Holiday Garden Gourmet. It's a freebie cookbook they put out once a year featuring recipes by some of their authors. This one has recipes by Vonnie Davis, Beth TrisselDarah Lace, Nancy J. Cohen, Tory Richards and many more. If you'd like it, you can pick up a copy here.

I hope you all might take a look at them and enjoy them too. What’d y’all get?

post signature

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment