new release--Luna Station Quarterly

Hi all. I hope you've been doing well. I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while. Life's been happening...But in the meantime, circa March 1st, I had a new story released. This one in a SF zine (Woot!) Luna Station Quarterly. My contribution is entitled "Chrysalis Convictions". It's a steampunk story that takes place on a secondary world (and I must confess, it's a WIP manuscript that I've loved for awhile. Just never found the right home for it...until now. :))

Anyway, it's in the new issue of Luna Station Quarterly, and can be found directly: here. If you'd like you can download a copy in PDF but you have to register with that site to do so. I hope you enjoy the story, and the issue. There are some interesting tales inside. ;)
  blog BUY JULI'S BOOKS NOW AT AMAZON

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment