Some little news and books

Yes, I've not dropped off the face of the Earth. I've been busily writing, writing, writing. And... that may continue for a while. But it's a good thing, trust me. :) Really good thing (I think) for the year ahead. On the book front, I
have been a slow reader lately but I'm almost finished with Kimberly Llewellyn's Almost A Bride.Hopefully I can get you a review out soon-like.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a cool giveaway, The Young Adult Paranormal hop over by This hop is hosted by I Am a Reader, Not a Writer (HERE) and  Read for Your Future  (HERE) looks very interesting. Through February 28th so get over there quick. Mary at Bookhounds is giving away one that looks very interesting.

Have a good weekend.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment