Memorial day Story

I wanted to announce this when I have a more solid something to go on, but it looks like my writing is going well (cross your fingers!) and so I'm shifting to doing more stuff to promo those stories. Nevertheless, Memorial Day and vets and vets holidays in general hold a special place in my heart as many of you know. My dear father was a war vet.

So, in honor of Memorial Day, I've written (well, revised) and posted a quick little soldier's story up on my new "Juli's writing" blog. If you'd like to read it, it is here.

(and if you want to follow that blog for my non-book reviews/writerly updates--you never know; there might be other stuff there too, like movies fangirlness--that would be great too! *g*) Thanks for reading.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment