This week's mailbox

A Meme by Mailbox Monday

Late again on this but I do have a couple things that have been added to the pile. Two ARC's came in this weekend, both by Romantic comedy author (and my good friend :)) Kathy Carmichael:
Kissing Kelli and Angel Be Good. They both look so adorable and I can't wait to get to them.

And a copy of Julianna Sage's new release for the Wild Rose Press, To Kill A Vampire.

Also ... I forgot to add this last week. I got an ARC of Harlequin author Angi Morgan's latest Romantic Suspense .38 Cailber Coverup.

Also, from Ellora's Cave, we got an arc of Desiree Holt, Cerise de Land, and Allie Standifer's Something Borrowed.

So thank you to all these folks for the copies and I will get them read asap. :) What'd y'all get??

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment