Book related music--Alice in Wonderland

I know at least one of my Blogger friends might know the answer to this...so, please point me in the right direction....

I'm looking for songs related to Alice In Wonderland, rock, preferably. See, I've been on an Alice kick recently (some of you know why)and it's bleeding over into my music collection--or searching thereof, anyway.

Right now, I have two songs that I can think of "Go Ask Alice" by Jefferson Airplane (one of dad's favorites)

and "Alice" by Stevie Nicks.

There are more out there, aren't there? I might even have some (though I don't think the Sisters of Mercy song "Alice" counts) and I'm pouring through my records trying to figure this out. It's driving me nuts. Help save my sanity....

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment