In my Mailbox October 27

(a meme by Mailbox Monday)


****
Well, yes, again, it's Wednesday. and I am off by a few days again. This week, I got a few things: One erotic romance title and one not.

The non-erotic one is a paranormal romance by Paty Jager and it has, if I am not mistaken, a little Native American flavor. Titled Spirit of the Mountain it was recently published by The Wild Rose Press.

Oh and this just came in, from my friend Laurie, of Tampa Area Romance Authors and Writing and Rambling with Vickie and Laurie, a copy of Lisa Hendrix's novel Immortal Outlaw. :) Thanks, Laurie!

And finally, the erotic romance title comes from Ellora's Cave and Cindy Spencer Pape. One of her latest stories, by the name of Just for Jess.


So that's mine. What'd y'all get?

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment