Poll time

Hiho. I hope you all are having a good morning. So far, so good for me. I've been reading a bit this morning, thanks to the rain, and all, so I thought I would pose a question to you, my readers. Most of you know I also review titles on the "hotter" side, from Ellora's Cave and Wild Rose Press and so forth, whenever I can get my hands on them, on my other blog, Vixen's Reviews, right? Well, here's my question: I also, from time to time, read titles in the Harlequin Blaze line. In fact I'm reading one, right now, that I am particularly enjoying. This one by local-ish gal, Jeanie London:



So my question to you is, as much as I'm loving this particular book, do you want to see reviews of Blaze books here, or should I just keep them over at my other blog? Comments welcome.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Welcome to the blog of author Juli D. Revezzo

Post a Comment